Subject: [Leica] OT: Guitar music
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:09:52 +0200

You're more than welcome Eric

I downloaded everything yesterday and burned it on to CDs. I still have
most of Eric Hill's records on vinyl, but a couple of them, particularly
the Villa-Lobos, are a little the worse for wear.

I hope your daughter enjoys it all.

I wonder if "nerdy guitar forums" (there are many) ever get
reommendations for using Leica cameras? :-)

Cheers
Douglas