Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:57:54 -0500 (CDT)

Rabs,

Well, from what I have read, the 15/2.8 was a pretty hot lens with stellar
performance.  I would also like to have the 90 Summicron Asph, and the 21 to
35 Vario lens which is also been rated pretty stellar.  If I had the 21 to
35 Vario, I would probably be carrying my R8DMR more often for daily use.

Gene