Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:25:12 +1000

Yep no redeeming important photographic values in that shot. Just a snap. I
was just playing while chatting with the Hasselblad folks (same importer
here). No finder at all  and this is uncropped. Actually what most
interested me as an M9 user is that the edge vignetting/red shift is quite
moderate although the camera has done no sepcific firmware correction at
all. Shooting that frame with the white wall extending to the left was the
main purpose of this one. Interesting to compare the field of view to
the previous shot taken with my 50 from samer position.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman