Subject: [Leica] Photoshopping for Truth? (and a sneaky real estate FS Friday)
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:31:27 -0600

Just think if Photoshop existed 80 years ago Stalin would have no need for
whomever provided his darkroom services. In fact his darkroom provider could
just "disappear".

I see Uncle Joe's murderous process as somehow quite different from an
editor's decision to remove a couple of people on Obama's beach who
themselves should have no concern that they in fact could disappear one day.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada