Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Hogueras and World Cup
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:35:24 +0200

Nathan,

I've followed your relate as a self lived history, very good showed
and lived, I've really liked this one.

I like very much the image #4 and #3. Also the images of the sculpture
to the great poet Miguel Hern?ndez, nice to see this tribute. Probably
you know the songs dedicated by the catalan singer Joan Manel Serrat
to his poems.

Thanks for sharing!

Saludos
Lluis

El 08/07/2010, a las 7:11, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: