Subject: [Leica] OT - Music (etree)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:56:09 +0530

Ric got it absolutely right. A lot of bands allow taping and trading
(never selling) of any show that is not used for a commercial release.
Practically every concert that bands like The Grateful Dead, Phish,
etc ever played is available for download on the net. A lot of them
are off the soundboard, i.e. just what is done for commercial
releases. In the old days we used to physically trade shows on tape,
then CD/DVD, hence the list. Now you can just download the torrents in
lossless FLAC compression. If anybody wants anything on my list
copied, and is willing to wait till I have the time to get it done,
just send me the postage/courier costs and I will do it. Be warned,
the sound quality might vary quite a lot!
Cheers
Jayanand