Subject: [Leica] Subject: Wtb. Monopod
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:44:28 -0500

For me it's about how much it weighs, not too heavy or too light, if it fits
into my case, how many sections, not too many, and how good the section
locks work.  No slipping please.

I use them for shooting video and stills.
I use them to extend my reach a lot, like over my head or over the side of a
building.  Also use it as a boom mic pole.  A good Multi-tasker.

Leo Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com
817?733?9157