Subject: [Leica] IMG: Panorama Muir Lake
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:51:27 +1000

That's gorgeous Tina! You could have a mural that ran around three walls in
your house.

Wht's most impressive with the stitch is tht the lighting is so even across
the shot too.
When you look at the Original version (scrolling) the watermark does not
appear at all.

There's a sky spot to fix between the two green trees on left.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman