Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 08/07/2010: armed assault on Avda. Vicente Ramos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:54:03 -0500

I was just trying to be helpful.  Suppose that just one child had seen
this, and been prompted to buy a similar gun and try a similar attack,
and this then spread to millions of otherwise innocent children.  I
think my two grandchildren, over for an afternoon by the pool,
inadvertently saw this on my monitor - we are still drying clothes.  The
humanity!

Ken