Subject: [Leica] extensive iLeica test w/ pretty pictures
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:53:03 -0400

I can already tell, I will enjoy taking pictures with THIS one. I moved up
from the 3G. I hae not gotten serious about experimenting. Still looking for
best photo app.

I think it takes some pretty capable pictures and like the touch to
expose/focus. Holding it steady is the thing I'm trying to figure out right
now--I can't find a omfortable/normal way to held it when shooting.

Ric Carter
http://cartersxrd.net
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/
www.facebook.com/ric.carter