Subject: [Leica] Bad news come in... four?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:47:48 -0500 (CDT)

Richard,

Sounds like you need to dump the culprit of your problems, the xpan.  Then
send the defective M9 to me.  ;-)

Seriously, sorry you are having all this bad luck.

I guess to cheer you up, We were out yesterday with the local BMW club, and
on the way home we stopped to shoot some Egrets... Well the car picked up a
screw and ended up with a flat tire in the middle of nowhere.  Then I found
I could not get the spare out of its storage spot under the car.  Luckily a
young couple came by and took my wife to a auto store and got some canned
air.  Unfortunately the tire ended up being destroyed on the way to a tire
shop, not enough air etc.  We did get a used tire so we could get home, 190
miles, so now I need to buy a correct tire etc.  But we made the trip home
safely, thanks to that young couple who helped us.

Gene