Subject: [Leica] IMG: Top of the Mesa
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:39:09 -0400

PESO:

Here's another one that shows the entire area where we hiked for a week.
 It's very hard to get to the top of the Mesa - you take two steps up and
slide one back - repeat for several hours - but it's worth it for the views.
 This one is 9 photos combined.  This time with the 21/2.8 (the EXIF is
wrong because I forgot to reset the lens choice).

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/North-America/California-1/4040456_xtUEf#933338047_F3YTT-A-LB

(Click on O under Sizes to get the original without the watermark)

<http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/North-America/California-1/4040456_xtUEf#933338047_F3YTT-A-LB>I
think if I had it to do again, I would leave the polarizer off of the 21mm
lens.  It turned the sky an unnaturally deep blue.  It was almost that blue
but not quite.  I may have taken some without the polarizer but I haven't
gotten to them yet.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina
--