Subject: [Leica] IMG: Panorama Muir Lake
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:54:10 -0700

I agree, Tina.  So easy it almost takes the fun out of it.  Ha.  You have
some great ones.  I would think it would make a great large print.

I just visited Silver Falls State Park in Oregon and did a CS5 Pano of my
own:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/or10/North+Falls+Pano+Edit-2.jpg.html
Best viewed large.

Comments welcome.