Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:09:56 -0500

Mark, it is very possible.  Browsing the Adobe Forum I see there are
several threads such as

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/655286

in addition to the one I started at

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/674194

I am going to follow Rabs' advice tonight and call Adobe Tech Support
again and see if I get a different answer but I am afraid it is a bug,
pure and simple.  I hope I'm wrong.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)
Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)