Subject: [Leica] My new Leica
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:28:59 -0700

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Pasvorn Boonmark <pasvorn at boonmark.net
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi Sonny,
> >
> > Nice.   Are you going back to shooting some film?
> >

> Yes, I have taken it up again as I have a local place that can process the
> film, and I can scan the negatives, so I thought it might be nice to use
> all
> my lenses' real estate once in a while.

Oh, cool.  It is good that you get an equipment to use, and not just leaving
it on a shelf.

Looking forward to see the results.

Thank you for sharing.  It is beautiful.

-Pasvorn

Message from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] My new Leica)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] My new Leica)