Subject: [Leica] Macro - now LF Macro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:33:37 -0400

> 2010-07-15-10:54:35 George Lottermoser:
>> looking at an 8x10 ground glass
>> with the 35 Eurygon filling the frame
>> can only be described as
>> a (photographically) spiritual experience.
>>
>> Pretty much anything
>> you point and focus the rig on
>> will provide goose bumps
>> (to a photographer).
>
> To echo an earlier comment: wow.
>
> I'd like to see that, and I'd like to see the prints in person.

Would of course also love to see the prints in person and the negs on the
light table.
But what is amazingly great on the LUG is to see shots of pix on the wall.

If one of these pix should happen to fall.....

Then we'd love less of them.

But would be great to see more pix of  people who have printed them.
And hung them.
Framed them
etc.

[Rabs]