Subject: [Leica] Macro
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:31:25 -0400

2010-07-15-19:59:54 Jeff Moore:
> I know some people are going to jump up and down all over my head for
> this one, but...  I think this is a place where the micro-4/3 cameras
> can shine.

Not necessarily the most engaging subjects for all (artifacts found in
my parents' house), but here are some examples of close-ish pictures
with Leica glass I already had, stuck onto a DMC-GF1.

I'm pretty sure this is with the 100 APO Macro:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Scratch/Auction-20100523/12252758_YZJXp#873464067_MYd2n-X3-LB

I *think* (we see here the problem of no lens metadate in the EXIF)
this is with the 35mm Summilux-M ASPH, no close-up tube or anything,
but presumably some cropping:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Other/prodifacts/11665851_FLfiw#822824159_GwQyt-X3-LB

On either of these you should be able to click "O" to see the the
out-of-the-camera pixels.

Pretty decent emergency
not-gonna-carry-an-extra-five-pounds-of-camera-and-lens backup,
I think.

Oh, and I think everything in this gallery involves Leica glass on
some sort of micro-four-thirds thingy:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/RandomFlora/

 -Jeff

Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Macro)