Subject: [Leica] Disk failure?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:14:02 -0500

Maybe this answers my question as to whether I can leave my Panasonic
GF-1 in a case in my glovebox during this brutal heat.  Don't know.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Disk failure?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Disk failure?)