Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Cellphone camera
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:10:36 +0900

A Hasselblad's shutter is very nearly instantaneous, certainly when
set against a cellphone camera's.  Same with large format, which is
easier to handle if you use a Razzle or an old press camera.

Nice shot Rei, but yes, I'm sure the moments before and after you took
the image your daughter was equally beaming.  In the same way, the one
I made of my daughter running through the glistening wavelets worked
because the magic of the scene was something that endured, not
something with reached a momentary peak.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] [IMG] Cellphone camera)