Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs - weeks 26,27 and 28
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:49:08 +0100

Back into catch-up mode again.  I have taken loads of pictures recently
and I am only just starting to look at them in Lightroom.

Week 26:

A visit to Buscot park - M8, 18mm Super Elmar and IR72 filter,
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2010&image=2010-week26-1.jpg

Week 27: A two-row panorama of a wheat field about 10 miles south of my
home.
M8, 18mm Super Elmar, Panosaurus.  Stitched using Hugin panorama tools.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2010&image=2010-week27-1.jpg

I'll be uploading some more panoramas later on...

Week 28 - Taken in our garden - detail of a Teasel plant.
Canon 20D, 100mm Macro lens and monopod.
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2010&image=2010-week28-1.jpg

C&C welcome as always.

All the best

Mark