Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Nice day around Kagamizu
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:52:42 -0700

Kagamizu is in... Okinawa? It must be ridiculous humid there by now?

What's the story of the statues with the crab leg around the body? Is it
some kind of Kami?

I really like the sunflower with the sun behind pic.

IMHO, 2, 5, 6 and the magenta cloud behind the house one do not make the
cut, but as always, you should be the judge.