Subject: [Leica] Leica UK
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:44:16 +1000

Disappointing for UK residents and of course for the MK staff who have been
made redundant. The Mayfair store at least remains as a (now expanding)
portal.  I guess at least Germany is relatively close in the global scale of
things.
This arrangement has long been the case in the Colonies and nearly
everywhere else except for the USA I think. Here its much faster to deal
with Solms direct for most incidents.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman