Subject: [Leica] World of pain
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:50:58 -0400

I have 5TB of storage in a Drobo and the whole thing costs a whole lot less
than $7000!  Storage is cheap these days.  I keep hoping for cloud-storage
to be as cheap as Peter Krogh's JBOD - Just a Bunch of Disks.  Someday it
will be. In the meantime, a Drobo and JBOD combined seems to be the best
option.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP