Subject: [Leica] Need a new printer - any suggestions?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:48:23 -0700

I had two that both gave up the ghost about 10 days after the
warranty expired, motherboard in both cases. Now I have a Samsung
that for the past 2 years has worked perfectly.

That's for small networked multifunction lasers. My 2400 Epson has
now clogged beyond redemption, and I'm not sure what to get either.
Unfortunately, my printing is intermittent, and the Epsons can't
stand that.