Subject: [Leica] Digital driving me to drink
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:12:53 -0400

Ha!  There's nothing like a hearty laugh to start the day.   Thanks!

It also reminded me about my own favorite Sherman ditty, his take on "The
Battle Hymn of the Republic" that includes those immortal lines about
"french-fried gabardine" and "... trampling through the warehouse where the
drapes of Roth are stored."  That last line has about seven puns in it.  Its
got to be a record.

Regards,

Dick