Subject: [Leica] digital modul-R
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:52:26 +0100

Vipul,

Sadly there are no stocks of DMR batteries left. Leica have just announced
that they will not be producing any more! The batteries can be rebuilt by
third parties. There have been several threads on the LUF about this.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/digital-forum/131325-dmr-battery-solution-sorts.html

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/digital-forum/116765-my-dmr-battery-solution.html

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK