Subject: [Leica] IMG: friday flowers with a different sort of twist, tilt and shift
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well you have certainly tweaked my curiosity as to what movements you
employed and the positional relationship of the camera and subject!

The clarity of the center to right is lovely but I'm not sure if I like the
OOF of the left side. But that's just my preference. It's a lovely subject
well composed and VERY detailed. It also sounds like a lot of fun!!
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com