Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:11:41 +1000

Yes the situation here in Australia is similar. The numbers look rather
worse. On that insured value the parcel would just get into taxable
territory. The tax would be  10% of the value of item, postage and insurance
on arrival, and the postage and insurance outward would be similar to what
Nathan is describing.
You may find that too many intercontinental legs may be problematic due to
time and also cumulative xray dosage also?
Dare I say, send an SD card around instead with say five frames or whatever
from each M8/9 it encounters?????

Sorry.
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman