Subject: [Leica] IMG: Classical musicians - Alfie Boe, Kirill Karabits & James Rhodes
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:20:22 +0100

I don't normally do classical musicians, as it's much harder to get access.
However, this year at the Cheltenham Music Festival, 3 of us shot the key
performers over 16 days, with an Exhibit of 16 signed prints, which we're
giving to the Festival to auction for Young Musicians charities.

Here are 3 of them on my website - Alfie Boe, Britain's foremost young
tenor, Kirill Karabits, the conductor and James Rhodes, a pianist with a
rock star feel. Thanks for looking.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/

All shot on my DMR

Charlie Chan