Subject: [Leica] FS: Chrome MP 0.58; Elmarit 28 ver.4
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

#2923XXX Leica MP body in chrome with the 0.58 viewfinder suitable for wide
angle lenses.
In flawless working condition (checked out by DAG, with receipt), and 95%+
of
original cosmetic condition. Comes with the original box and packing,
paperwork,
unused neckstrap, and a sealed new battery for the light meter. $2300

Elmarit M 28/2.8  46mm filter thread, the last of the pre-aspherical type.
The
serial number dates it to 1997. Comes with the case, lens hood, and all the
proper caps. B&H rated 9+ when bought; only used once. I'd rate it
Excellent++,
or nearly mint. At $1350 plus shipping I'd break even so make an offer.

BTW - Richard Bram is a well known street photographer, and part of the
iN-PUBLIC group.