Subject: [Leica] OT: Peter's article on Schwarz Horn Trio
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:54:58 -0700

I'm published. My preview of the world premiere of Gerard Schwarz' Trio
for Violin, Horn and Piano is now in print in Seattle's JTNews, and on the
Web at:
http://www.gatheringnote.org/?p=7558#more-7558
or
http://www.jtnews.net/index.php?/news/item/7677/C48/

You can here the concert online, on Monday night at 8:00 PM *Pacific time*
at:
http:\\www.king.org   then click Listen Online and choose your bandwidth.

The full program for the concert is:

Georges Bizet
Jeux d'infants for Piano, Four Hands, Op. 22
Ran Dank, Anton Nel

Gerard Schwarz
Trio for Violin, Horn and Piano
Stefan Jackiw, Jeffrey Fair, Adam Neiman

Piotr I. Tchaikovsky
"Souvenir de Florence" for String Sextet in D minor, Op. 70
Ida Levin, Emily Daggett Smith, Richard O'Neill, Che-Yen Chen, Robert
deMaine, Jeremy Turner

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] OT: Peter's article on Schwarz Horn Trio)