Subject: [Leica] Semetko, Erwitt signing at ICP...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:57:27 -0700

Hey All,

For all you folks who've asked about a book signing in NYC, I have
good news!

I will be doing a book signing Friday, November 12th, from 6-7:30pm,
with Elliott Erwitt, at the ICP.

I will be signing copies of "Unposed," and Mr. Erwitt will be signing
copies of his new book from teNeues, "Elliot Erwitt's Paris."

I am heading to Italy next week to oversee the printing of the book,
and I'll try to post anything I learn about the printing process that
might be of interest.

Hope you're all well and staying cool, wherever you are,

Cheers,

Craig

"UNPOSED"

www.craigsemetko.com