Subject: [Leica] IMG: Suppertime at Wal-Mart
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:19:35 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Al.  The 510 and Macro are still my favorites for
a carry kit.  However, for trips to the store for a few minutes, etc, the
cell phone is always there, but I have never bothered to learn its photo
capabilities because I had no way to transfer the images to my PC.  I've now
solved that problem, so, the challenge for me is to learn how  to get the
most from the phone's 1.3mp camera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA