Subject: [Leica] ginger
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:38:07 -0700

Lovely, absolutely lovely. But then, I'm a sucker for cat pictures,
having lived with a minimum of one cat for the past sixty years--oh
yes, also one wife.

Herb

P.S. What in the world is the mechanism all you folks use for neatly
replying to one item in an lug list as if you were replying to a
single email? I can't believe y'all do it by hand and come out with
such similar results? Could it be that popular email programs other
than Eudora have a mechanism for doing this?
--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204