Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:29:35 +0000 (GMT)

I'm in the UK now, and I propose to get a list of participants and their
addresses together. I'll be in the UK until 24th August and think it would
be good to get my M3 sent off to others before then.

Those who wish to participate, please email me your name and address off
list.   Then we think about a basic itinerary. It seems quite a few members
in the USA can hand deliver.  Insured postage for the camera seems to be
about 20 Euros, by the way.

I think if someone can send me a roll of Kodachrome I can take a frame or
two then send the camera to the USA, or Europe if anyone in the EU wants
their exposure/s to be Kodachrome.  Send me a message off-list if you'd be
happy to send a roll of Kodachrome to me in the UK and I'll tell you my
address here.

The Kodakchrome should be exposed before Dwayne's processing deadline in
November.  Then the camera can be reloaded (Provia 400X seems to be a
favourite, Velvia 100 might be good too) and passed on.

So, please send me your name, full postal address and a phone number if
you'd like to be on the list.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica Around the World)