Subject: [Leica] A marvel of Zeiss optics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:37:46 -0400

Having a Planetarium in which all the astronauts used in most the space
programs to train and learn their way around  the neighborhood "space" would
add to the experience of going to visit the planetarium. According to this
you'd always seem them there drinking cokes.

It would be like going to religious service on a Sunday and meeting real
biblical figures that you could talk to. Would add to the experience.
But a Planetarium should supply rocket ships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morehead_Planetarium_and_Science_Center
--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com