Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:04:11 -0500

I absolutely agree Montie.
To include environmental portraits
within a documentary collection makes perfect sense to me.

I simply noted that some may disagree
and feel they carried too much "opinion."

I'm one who believes that photographers, writers and filmmakers
should have an opinion and let me know what it is in their work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com