Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:19:21 -0500

On 7/30/2010 1:07 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Yep!
> I drink milk etc. and fish are vegetables. People should know that.

After watching the documentary "Food Inc" we tried becoming
vegetarians.  It didn't work that well so we descended to being
pescetarians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism), i.e., fish
on occasion.  That lasted about a month before we were at the local
drive-in inhaling a double cheeseburger.  But, we have cut about 80% of
red meat out of our diet.  I don't know where reddish fish such as tuna
steaks or trout fall. Or pork.  Nothing beats great pulled pork BBQ with
a side of jalapenos and onions.

Back OT, I didn't get that much out of the photos.  Surely everyone
knows that you don't wave a magic wand to get those steaks in the meat
counter.

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery)