Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:19:38 -0500

It would seem that while you critique expressing a point of view
on the slaughtering of animals for human consumption;
at the same time, you also embrace expressing the point of view
that the U.S. Congress = a slaughterhouse, sausage factory.

I believe both documentary projects have equal merit.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com