Subject: [Leica] Gasland: another documentary with a POV
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:19:54 -0500

Not too strong a viewpoint for you?
;~)

The level of ignoring the effects on the planet (our life support system)
seems unbelievable - yet there they are doing just that - ignoring the ill
effects
and lobbying against any controls or improved technology;
with the politicians siding with those who poison our very water and food
supply.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com