Subject: [Leica] The Mighty XPan
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:13:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Neat!  Just curious, what are you scanning these "Mighty" pans with?

Montie

>>To re-acquaint myself with the XPan view, I went to the Dumbarton bridge
area and shot some frames today. Process Tri-X, made contact print scan and
remember why the XPan may as well be my most favorite camera. You can also
see my 15mm doing the yeoman's work with the 30mm lens!

http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=1240

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>