Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 23:46:07 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff Moore wrote:

... I've become fond enough of the operational characteristics of the likes
of those micro-four-thirds focus-on-the-screen cameras (when I want to do
SLR-style formally precise composition and focus placement) that I'd love to
see a proper Leica-designed 24x36-sensor version of that kind of camera.
Well implemented, that could be sweet.
<<<

Well-implemented, I agree.  Such a camera would get my attention, especially
if it takes advantage of the R lens' full-aperture metering and
auto-diaphragm capabilities.  If such a beast appears the things I'd look
for before committing and $$$$ would be DMR-like color quality, SL-like
viewfinder and form factor, and (ideally) M-like responsiveness.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com