Subject: [Leica] Señorita with hut on the Zurich
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:43:12 +0200

Hi Mark,

I find - as usual - your point of view really interesting, I was
probably more attracted for the girl and hat (not hut as I was saying,
thank you) than for the whole scene in front of her eyes, surely at
f11 it would gave a different picture, I'm not sure if a 85mm was on
this case the right lens, maybe a 50mm could be better.

I want follow your opinion, the Zurich Cafe is a place easy for me to
try new experiments.

Thank you very much for looking and for your opinion!

BTW I've liked very much your picture of the silouettes at the Lincoln
Center, very nice composition and light.

Saludos
Lluis

El 04/08/2010, a las 6:47, Mark Rabiner escribi?: