Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:09:33 -0500

I took a look at their financials for 2009/2010.  Sales are 158 million
(euro), of which "system cameras" is 71 million,  and a total net profit
of 3.2 million.  That is one small company, yet somehow, with 1,083
employees.  22% of sales are to North America.  That is pretty amazing
for a company with a world-wide presence and reputation.

Ken Carney