Subject: [Leica] Very OT: Netbook advice?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:47:59 +0200

Hi Tarek,

I have an Acer Aspire One 250 with 2GB RAM, running Windows 7, and it works
fine. My daughter currently has it with her in Japan (where she is spending
3 weeks) and judging by the frequency of Facebook updates and the amount of
photographs she has uploaded, it works just fine for the intended purpose.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain