Subject: [Leica] Visa 2010
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:50:12 +0200

Sadly, I am not going to be able to make it this year. Between a trip to
Denmark next week, and a trip to Berlin in mid-September, there is a need to
spend a couple of weeks working and being with the family. For similar
reasons, I am going to miss Photokina this year as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain