Subject: [Leica] Seen God
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:29:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Jayanand, very nice work from start to finish!  On the print,
silver vs ink I assume??

Montie

>>Thanks to everyone for looking and commenting. This is going as my
monthly submission for a Digital Black & White Print Exchange I belong
to!

The equipment used was a Nikon D300 with AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
lens at 70mm. The settings were 1/350 at f4 at ISO 200. The RAW file
was processed in Adobe Camera Raw. Some cropping, contrast adjustments
and a little colour balancing were done with Photoshop CS4; conversion
to black and white and the toning were done with Nik Software's Silver
Efex Pro, and sharpening was done using Photokit Sharpener.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Seen God)