Subject: [Leica] 75 mm Heliar f1.8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:58:57 +0200

As always with CV lenses, the specs and price are attractive. But as I
already have the magnificent 2.5/75mm Summarit, I see little need to get
that one, despite the additional stop.

For someone who has an M8 and no 75mm lens, the CV offering is definitely
worth looking at.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman