Subject: [Leica] Mysterious Bearded Antelope Photographed
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:51:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

:-) :-) :-)  Your posts and replys are, many times, a great
source of humor, and can brighten up an otherwise dull day!

Keep em comin!!

Montie

>>If "shopped" is short for Photoshop then I shop every photo I ever do.
PHOTOSHOP in more and more peoples minds equals AIRBRUSH.
What it really equals is DARKROOM.
People who Photoshop their pictures take responsibility for them.
Just a tad more perhaps then people who just Lightroom them.

Its a small point perhaps but I take offence as a photographer having used
Photoshop for 20 years - this colloquialism of Photoshop being the evil
airbrush of pre digital times. It can be. But mainly its how you make
photographs. Image making.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com