Subject: [Leica] Mysterious Bearded Antelope Photographed
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:23:30 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I know this particular Antelope is overdue for a visit to the Barber! ;-)

Montie

>>>Know for sure what Monte?<<<   What's wrong with the image in your
>>>opinion? Too
many antlers? Not enough grass? Overly sharpened? All I see at a glance is a
very crass photographers name and copywrite in the middle of a very small
scan which is too small to see. What I don't know is why I'm supposed to
care? Its a typical internet hack job.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com